To ensure a safe, respectful, and inclusive experience for all community members accessing the Sekw’el’was Cayoose Creek page, we aim to ensure content allows for a positive and constructive space for discussion. For this reason, all relevant opinions are welcome in the form of posts, comments, and private messages if they reflect the following guidelines.
Any content that conflicts with the following criteria will be removed:
- Violates or is subject to any terms of confidentiality as defined by Chief and Council
- May be considered spam and / or is completely off-topic
- That incites discrimination or hatred
- Abusive, vulgar, rude, or which may offend the sensibilities of children
- Violating the privacy of other persons, or individual right to security of person
- That is violent, hateful, defamatory, libelous, unlawful, or obscene in any form
- Is inciting to violence, suicide, racism, or misogyny
Our page reflects the interests of the Cayoose Creek community and the many individuals, families and businesses we are here to support with information and resources. We commit to the following values:
All content developed and published by this page is thoroughly vetted for accuracy and approved directly by the elected Chief and Council.
Safety & Respect
We’re committed to ensuring this page is a safe, secure, and respectful place for all community members. We will act to remove any content that could contribute to a risk of harm for the physical and or financial security of persons.
We’re committed to protecting personal privacy and information of all community members. Any content shared by individuals that may compromise personal or financial information about themselves or others will be immediately removed.